Calling all incoming 9th-12th graders that are interested in Sideline Cheer!!! We are finally able to hold tryouts and begin summer practices in preparation for Football Season! Prior experience is not necessary or expected in order to tryout – we will teach you what you need to know! Please read all of the information below thoroughly and we look forward to seeing you soon!
- When: Tuesday, June 30th and Wednesday, July 1st from 4:30-6:30pm (must be present both days)
- Where: HS Track in front of the Home Stands
- In case of inclement weather on either day, we will have an alternate date of Thursday, July 2nd from 4:30-6:30pm. Should this be necessary, we will communicate that via the KC Athletic Website.
- When: Wednesday, July 1st at 6:30pm (immediately following the 2nd day of tryouts)
- Where: Please meet in the Home Stands. Be sure to practice social distancing!
We will be following the restrictions set in place by the MHSAA. Please review the restrictions and expectations prior to arriving for the 1st day of tryouts. They can be viewed on the KC Athletic Website via the link below.
- If your student is sick, please KEEP THEM HOME!!!!
- Students MUST complete the online form below and answer the pre-screening questions prior to EACH day of tryouts. This is a requirement and there are no exceptions.
- All students will have their temperature taken upon arrival and we will verify that they have answered the pre-screening questions online. Parents who are dropping their students off, please do not leave until after your student has passed screening!!
- Answers to the screening questions and temperature readings will not be disclosed to other student athletes, however if your student is sent home for having a fever, it may be inferred that they did not pass screening.
- We will be providing hand sanitizer in spray form. Students will be required to use hand sanitizer at both the beginning and end of practice (at minimum).
If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to either of us at the numbers below!
Coach Hillary VanDam – 616-826-4102
Coach Kim Gugliotta – 616-560-4529