Today we are going to check in with junior Nathan Baker. Baker was a key member of the 2019 varsity football team that made the playoffs for the fourth consecutive year and advanced to the District Finals. During the season, Baker started on the offensive and defensive lines. He earned First Team All-Conference for his efforts. In the off-season, Baker is dedicated to getting stronger and he also races snowmobiles, among other things.
1. How have you kept yourself busy?
I have kept myself busy by working and fixing up my golf cart.
2. What do your at home workouts look like?
My home workouts are push ups, sit ups, and air squats.
3. What do you miss most about school? Why?
The thing that I miss the most about school is talking with the boys in the morning.
4. What book are you reading? Would you recommend it to a friend? Why or Why not?
I am not reading a book at the moment.
5. Who in Kent City has made a positive impact on your life? What have they done for you?
Coach Gropp. He helped me achieve my lifting goals.
6. What is something you will never forget about the 2019-20 basketball season and something you were looking forward to in track?
Making it to round 2 of the playoffs!