Today we are going to check in with freshman Josh Anderson. Anderson is a three sport athlete for the Eagles, playing football in the fall, basketball in the winter, and baseball in the spring. In football, Anderson plays wide receiver and defensive back for the Eagles. On the basketball team, Anderson was the point-guard for the freshman squad. This spring, Anderson was looking forward to playing baseball with his classmates.
1. How have you kept yourself busy? I have been working out and working with my dad in his tree business.
2. What do your at home workouts look like?
A lot of push ups and sit ups and some running.
3. What do you miss most about school? Why?
I miss my friends a lot.
4. What book are you reading? Would you recommend it to a friend? Why or Why not?
I have been reading Wild Life, and I would recommend it to people who like hunting.
5. Who in Kent City has made a positive impact on your life? What have they done for you?
Coach Kik and Coach Gropp because they have been there for both football growing up, and Coach Gropp for this basketball season.
6. What is something you will never forget about the 2019-2o football/basketball seasons and what were you looking forward to in baseball?
I won’t forget in football when we had the summer camp and all the places we went to, and I wanted to play baseball with my team