Today we are going to check in with freshman Pedro Diaz-Charles. Diaz-Charles plays soccer and wrestles for the Eagles. This past fall, Diaz-Charles played goalie for the varsity soccer team. In the winter, Diaz-Charles helped the Eagles capture their fourth consecutive CSAA Silver championship in wrestling. At the conference tournament, Diaz-Charles finished in 4th place, earning him All-Conference Honorable Mention.
1. How have you kept yourself busy? I’ve kept myself busy by watching lots of movies, working out when ever I can also playing video games with my friends.
2. What do your at home workouts look like?
I go for a run then just do some push ups and sit ups.
3. What do you miss most about school? Why?
What I miss most about school is hanging out with friends during passing time or during lunch, because that’s really what makes school fun.
4. What book are you reading? Would you recommend it to a friend? Why or Why not?
I am currently not reading a book.
5. Who in Kent City has made a positive impact on your life? What have they done for you?
All my friends because they make school go by faster.
6. What is something you will never forget about the 2019 soccer/wrestling seasons?
Something that I will never forget about my 2019-20 soccer season is playing with all the seniors and how fun they made it. One thing that I will never forget about the wrestling season is placing 4th at the conference meet.