Monday’s MHSAA Girls Basketball Regional Semi-Finals should prove to be a very busy night in the Nest with four schools and two games, including the biggest game in Division 3 featuring 8th ranked Kent City vs. 1st ranked Pewamo Westphalia at 7:30 p.m. Here is everything you need to know for Monday’s games at Kent City:
- Calvin Christian vs. Morley Stanwood will tip-off at 6:00 p.m. Doors will open at 5:00 p.m. for this first semi-final game at which time we will begin selling tickets.
- Kent City vs. Pewamo Westphalia will begin 20 minutes following the conclusion of the first game. We will not clear they gym in between games.
- All tickets will cost $6 — no passes will be accepted.
- We will be running two ticket booths outside of the Nest. Fans can gain entrance into the building via the doors on the southeast (pool doors) and southwest (back parking lot) side of the building.
- Please park behind the building (these doors will be accessible for parking).
- Please do not park in the fire lanes or in the grass — there is plenty of parking around the building. We do not want to have to tow any vehicles, but will if necessary.
- Tickets will be on sale in the Kent City High School Office throughout the day on Monday — all tickets have an Applebee’s coupon on the back for a free appetizer with the purchase of a drink.
Kent City Sports Boosters has generously offered to pay the admission for the first 100 Kent City Students in grades 7-12. To earn free admission to the game, Kent City students must:
- Find the table labeled Kent City students in the athletic entrance.
- Wear Red!
- Sit in the Kent City student section during the Kent City game.
- Enthusiastically (and positively) cheer on the Eagles throughout the game!
- Thank a Sports Booster when you patronize the concession stand at Monday’s game.
Please help us by passing this information along to the Eagle nation so we can all enjoy the game!