If you are looking to get out of the house on Saturday and you have a craving for basketball, we have your fix. Due to cancellations this week, we will have seven games in the Nest on Saturday with the first game beginning at 9:00 a.m. and the last game tipping off at 6:00 p.m. Following our final game of the night we will be conducting our 2019 Kent City Athletic Hall of Fame Ceremony in the High School Auditorium. We have four talented individuals who will be inducted on Saturday night: Jacob Thompson, Shannon Carlson, Adam Anderson, and Alex Wilson– the perfect way to end a perfect day of high school basketball.
Here is the schedule for the day:
- Middle School Boys Basketball (High School and Middle School) 9:00 a.m. (3 games)
- Junior Varsity Girls Basketball vs. Morley Stanwood 1:30 p.m.
- Junior Varsity Boys Basketball vs. Morley Stanwood 3:00 p.m.
- Varsity Girls Basketball vs. Morley Stanwood 4:30 p.m.
- Varsity Boys Basketball vs. Morley Stanwood 6:00 p.m.
- Kent City Athletic Hall of Fame Ceremony — 20 Minutes Following Conclusion of the Varsity Boys
If that were not enough, the junior varsity and varsity basketball teams are playing conference arch-nemesis Morley Stanwood. Both games should be very exciting just like most match-ups between these two rivals. Hope to see you on Saturday for a day of basketball and the Hall of Fame at Kent City High School!